An Introduction....
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Greetings to all that decide to read my blog here...


My Name is KaylenaMaria Destiny. No, this is not my actual name but my second life name. If you have ever heard of it then you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, then let me explain dear reader...


Second Life is a virtual community, an online medium, where people of all walks of life and all over the world may come together and share their ideas, knowledge, views, wisdom, opinions; it's a place where one may laugh, love, cry, make friends, enemies, family and experience so much and so many range of emotions and situations. It is just what the name suggests- a second life.

Now why would anyone want to get a second life you may wonder. What is so wrong with your first one that you would want to run to look for an alternative life? Do you actually have a real life? You should probably stop living in the virtual world and get off your computer to get out more and truly experience what life is all about. These are probably things you may be thinking at this point and time. Let me clarify a few things...

Second Life is for those that would love to experience things far outside their reach at a certain point in their lives. Technology has increased our scope of understanding and the distance between worlds that would've been vast years before. It has bridged the gap between cultures and worlds so different they would've seemed miles apart at any other time. Second Life can be so many things. It is not much more different than going to a chat room or forum and talking with others. It's just a more advanced way of doing it. But it gives you so many options to do things. You can create businesses, careers, role play in certain areas, meet and fall in love, build lasting friendships and family, etc. Nothing is unattainable or unreachable when the human imagination and mind are put to the test! It is one of the most amazing features of Second Life. It is a program but with the people and their imaginations and ingenuity and resources it becomes a world alive! If you are into that sort of thing or if what I have described intrigues you, then go ahead and try it out. It's completely free and you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to. This blog will do many things besides share my opinions but also my knowledge as well. It will soon be filled with resources for new members and old members that would like to learn more to come and gain more insight and ideas.

The website is: http://www.secondlife.com

Now that I've explained the purpose of this blog and my creation of it, let me go on to describe a bit about myself. I have been in second life for over two years now. To some it's not very long but it's enough to learn new things and to gain enough knowledge to get me through second life and to avoid some of the pitfalls of it. I am shy on first meeting me and can be somewhat quiet but once you get to know me and get past that, I can be very outgoing, friendly, talkative, helpful, and a huge smart ass. I love to laugh and am always cracking jokes. I also love to help others so if you are new feel free to throw me an IM and let me know. Come by my club to enjoy some good music and friendly conversation and a good time. Just search for Black Lace Destiny and you'll be sure to find us in no time. Also be sure to join our VIP group by searching the name of the club again and hitting the group icon link to join. It costs nothing to join and we send regular updates and hold events. We also have a small mall area with cheap and high quality clothing- vanilla and BDSM related- so be sure to check that out as well.

I have a family on second life- a brother and sister who's name I will not mention to keep their privacy but if you ever meet me then you will soon find out. They mean the world to me and have been with me through thick and thin. I also have a wonderful daughter who owns an awesome clothing line "da funk" (be sure to check her out as well). She has been a ray of sunshine for me. Just like me in a lot of ways with her smart mouth but is always there by my side when I need her as I will be there for her always no matter what. My family and friends mean everything to me and I will always be there for each and everyone of them when called upon.

I am also a Domme on second life as well. Yes, I regularly practice the BDSM lifestyle as a Top. If you do not understand this then please do not judge before knowing more. It has been commercialized to be seen as something that is completely insane or extreme when you would have to understand the mind of each individual in that situation to understand the entire scope of what it is all about. I'll explain all this later in a later blog. But I do have several pets- three at the moment whom I cherish and love having around me. I will keep their names private at the moment to safeguard their privacy as well.

I like interesting people and I am a self admitted shop-a-holic. Second life is the only place I can satisfy my craving and addiction without hurting my real wallet. *laughs* I do love it and I love finding deals and bargains. I especially love when my pet helps me shop. *sticks out her tongue playfully* I love to explore and I love playing around and having a good time. I am not a person to do drama and I do not believe in lies at all. I also have a very short fuse but mess with my family or friends or call me a liar then I will blow up pretty damn quick. I know what I am and who I am. I make no apologies for the person I am. I may seem conceited or arrogant but that's just confidence and you have to learn the difference. I am humble and I know that no matter how much I learn there is always more to know out there. First and Second life have both left me humbled at the feet of God because I know that I am small in comparison to what He wanted or created. But I also know my worth. God created me and that is all that anyone really needs to say. We were so important and loved that he created us.

In my first life I am 20 years old, part native American and African American, and in college studying Accounting and Criminal Justice. II plan to either go into law enforcement or run my own interior design, club, or food business alongside my family. *smiles* I have two brothers- one older and one younger, and an older sister as well as 9 nieces and nephews. My father passed away a week after my 16th birthday but I still have my wonderful and loving mother which I thank God for everyday. Business is in my blood. *laughs* Do not take my age to mean that I have no idea what I'm talking about or to dismiss me...But if you decide to then that is on you and your choice. *shrugs* I am here to share the knowledge I have gained with others and it is up to you to take it and use it for your own or not...

But this is me. It is who and what I am and I share it with you openly...I will leave you with a quote that I found....

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I'll allow you to make your own interpretations on that...

~~*KaylenaMaria Destiny

Labels: ,

 
posted by Unknown at 12:31 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home